Buy Coffee Table online at the lowest EMI for living room
A centrepiece coffee table can make or break the ambience of your living room. Whether you are looking for a modern, classy, traditional, or colourful coffee table, Bajaj Mall offers them all online at the lowest EMI. So, buy your coffee table in wood, metal, glass, or marble and avail of exciting deals and discounts by shopping on the Bajaj Mall. The best part is that there is a coffee table for all kinds of requirements and in different sizes, styles, and materials.
Shop at Bajaj Mall and own your preferred coffee table without putting any down payment. The No Cost EMIs offer allows you to convert the purchase price into convenient monthly instalments payable over 3 and 24 months. Moreover, Bajaj Mall offers you lightning-fast delivery, special discounts, and cashback offers. So, as you can see, it has never been easier or cheaper to buy a table for your living room.
Factors to consider before and while buying a coffee table
Here are some factors to bear in mind while picking the right coffee table for your home :
• Size: The dimensions of the coffee table should be proportionate to the space of your room and your other living room furniture. Also, remember that a table that is too high or low can be uncomfortable to use.
• Finish: A wooden table's colour tone and finish determining its aesthetics. Consider if the colours of your room match the table you have chosen.
• Décor: If your living room decor has a specific theme (modern, vintage, or Indian), then ensure that your new coffee table is of a similar style.
• Material: If you find all-wood, metal or glass tables boring, opt for fusion coffee tables constructed from multiple materials.
• Storage: At HomeTables By Nilkamal with storage space, like shelves and inbuilt drawers, can help you declutter your living space.
• Safety: Always choose a coffee table with rounded edges if you have pets or kids to avoid injury.
Benefits of Coffee table in living room
A coffee table can be a real conversation started in your living room. Here are some more advantages of coffee tables :
• Space saving: Coffee tables with storage give you more room to put things away. There are models with built-in drawers and side shelves that are modern and stylish. Small places to put things like books, magazines, cell phones, keys, etc. work well. These pieces of furniture can help you keep your living room clean and in order.
• Declutter your room: Coffee tables with multiple drawers, open or inbuilt, or with ample internal space under the tabletop allow for storage of many. This can work wonders for decluttering your room.
• Centre of attraction: Coffee tables are attractive centrepieces for living rooms. They are also a platform for arranging items like vases, figurines, small art objects, etc. Tables with natural finishes or silver/gold plating can significantly upgrade the look of your living room, making it stylish and eclectic.
• Functionality: Coffee tables are handy. You can use them to store books, newspapers, notebooks, and pens in one place. Having everything stocked in one place also gives you easy access to items, saving time and increasing efficiency.
Top Coffee Table price list in India
Reinvent your living room space with the best coffee tables available on the Bajaj Mall. There is no shortage of options; you can choose from tables made from steel and glass, wood, and marble, etc. Bajaj Mall offers these products at the most competitive prices in India. Here is a list of the bestselling coffee tables that you can buy today.
Purchase Coffee table by budget available at the Bajaj Mall
• Coffee table under 20000 :
Buy a wooden coffee table from Bajaj Mall for as low as Rs. 12,999. The Springtek solid wood coffee table is made from sheesham, giving a different aesthetic look. This item is a free-standing, rectangular, pre-assembled piece with two drawers for storage. Nest of tables is also a very good option in this modern world.
• Coffee table under 30000 :
Get coffee tables with straightforward and contemporary designs in the same price. For instance, the engineered wood Camden Danube Home table (white) includes several storage areas. The Sunrise coffee table, on the other hand, has a natural finish, is made of sheesham, has metal legs, and has open storage areas.
• Coffee table under 60000 :
If you can spend around Rs. 60,000 on a coffee table, you can rest assured of owning a refined and luxurious piece of Hometown Tables. Available in square, rectangular, circular, or oval shapes, these tables are fabricated using premium materials such as glass, marble, steel, and electroplated gold.
Why should you buy a Coffee table from the Bajaj Mall?
Purchasing a coffee table at Bajaj Mall is simple and enjoyable. Visit Bajaj Mall online and browse through a variety of coffee table options. Filter models using your preferred price range or materials and pick one that suits your requirements and taste. It would help if you chose the No Cost EMIs option and a suitable repayment tenure. Do note that there is no down payment! Once you do this, your product will be delivered to your doorstep within 24 hours.
Furthermore, the Insta EMI Card offers exclusive benefits such as zero down payment and 100% genuine products. Alternatively, you can walk into a Bajaj Finserv partner store, swipe the Insta EMI Card, and bring home a designer coffee table.
Make sure the style, size, colour, and dimensions match with your living room and other furniture. Rounded edges are a plus if you have kids or pets. Storage spaces (inbuilt drawers) are also an advantage.
What type of coffee table is best?
A coffee table that blends in your living room, matching your style and size requirements at an affordable price, is indeed the best to purchase. Bajaj Mall offers coffee tables at special prices along with the option of lowest EMI and no down payment.
Why is a coffee table important in the living room?
The right coffee table can add to the mood and ambience of your living room. Additionally, a coffee table can offer storage space (internal or external) and help you organise knick-knacks easily.
How tall should my coffee table be?
Make sure that the height of your coffee table is a couple of inches lower than your sofa or chairs. This will make picking up or setting down items on the table more comfortable and convenient.
Which coffee table should I choose by colour?
You can opt for coffee tables with wooden finishes if the door, sofa, and living room panels are wooden. You can also go for lighter shades, such as white or cream, to provide a contrast against darker wall colours. Alternatively, gold and silver accents can help you create a luxurious look in your living room.