A soundbar is a long, oblong-shaped device that consists of several loudspeaker drivers. It is a complete package because it includes the different speaker channels in a single unit. A few soundbars even come with the properties of a subwoofer. Therefore, soundbars even manage the low-pitched notes that get lost without the services of a powerful subwoofer. They improve the audio quality without creating a mess in the room. Soundbars also reduce the problems created by multiple wires and cables. You can easily place a soundbar under the TV, and you are unlikely to face any installation problems. The ease of use increases when the soundbar is wireless and functions via Bluetooth or Wi-Fi connectivity. Additionally, soundbars can be standalone devices and they can also come with surround sound speakers, placed at the back of the room. Overall, investing in a soundbar is a good option when you do not want to deal with numerous speakers while setting up your home theatre system.
Buy Best Soundbar Online on the Bajaj Mall
Soundbar speakers have revolutionised the way people watch television at home. With the increasing purchasing power of the majority of the population, all domestic appliances are being integrated with cutting edge technology. With large-sized TVs becoming common, the need for advanced audio systems to complement them has become evident. Thus, soundbar speakers bring the right balance of convenience, listening pleasure and affordability. The comfort begins from their easy installation and general portability. The audio experience they provide can rival most home theatre systems, yet they are far more reasonably priced than the home theatres prevalent today. You can find a wide range of soundbar speakers on the Bajaj Mall from all the top brands.
Top Selling Soundbar Price List in India
There is an abundance of brands and types of soundbar speakers available in the market, with Sony, LG and Philips leading the pack. You can check out the bluetooth soundbar speakers price for the top-selling models in the list provided below.
Things to Look For When you Buy a TV Soundbar Online
When you are looking to add a soundbar to boost the audio quality of your TV, you need to consider several factors. Before you invest in a new soundbar, here are a few aspects you should take into consideration.
• You should ideally look for a soundbar with three speaker channels or more. If you wish to enjoy an immersive experience, a 2.1 channel soundbar will not be sufficient. The 2.1ch soundbar will simply enhance the sound quality that you get with your TV.
• Look for an active soundbar that comes pre-installed with a dedicated amplifier. Passive soundbars do not possess this feature.
• If you possess the budget, purchase a wireless soundbar. A wireless soundbar will operate with the help of wireless connectivity options like Bluetooth and Wi-Fi. And therefore, your room will appear clean and tidy in the absence of cables and wires.
• Choose a 5.1 channel soundbar that is compatible with multiple devices. If a soundbar works with devices like laptops, smartphones, tablets and gaming consoles, it is always an advantage. For instance, you can stream music right from your mobile without any hassle.
What is a Wireless Soundbar? Is it Worth Buying
• Wireless soundbars do away with the problems created by cables or wires accompanying a home theatre system.
• They can be connected to the TV or any other compatible device over Wi-Fi, Bluetooth or any other wireless connectivity option.
• These soundbars usually come integrated with subwoofers.
• If the subwoofer comes separately, it can be wired or wireless.
• Purchasing a wireless soundbar is worth the investment. Currently, TVs boast a thin profile, which affects the audio quality. With the services of a wireless soundbar, you can listen to clear-crystal audio at a much higher volume.
• Wireless soundbars also come in handy when you do not possess the budget to invest in a traditional home theatre. Soundbars help you save money while improving the quality of your home entertainment.
• Wireless soundbars are a great choice when you have a scarcity of space. They do not give many installation headaches.
Pick the Right Soundbar for Yourself
Choosing the perfect soundbar for your home is easy if you know your requirements and consider certain aspects.
• Your selection of the soundbar will generally be based on your budget. If you have the freedom to dig deeper into your savings, go for a soundbar with three channels or more. Additionally, an active soundbar will be a great addition to the audio setup at your home.
• A soundbar does not take up a lot of space. Hence, you will hardly face installation issues. However, ensure that you have room in your TV cabinet for its placement. Moreover, when a soundbar comes with separate surround-sound speakers, space availability becomes the most important factor.
• Your chosen model should ideally have multiple connectivity options. Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, USB and HDMI ports are some must-have features that you cannot ignore.
• Finally, you must put your hard-earned money in a brand with a proven track record of excellence and prioritises customer satisfaction. LG soundbars and Samsung soundbars are a few reliable products available in the market.
Soundbar by Brands Available Online
At the Bajaj Mall, you will primarily come across soundbars manufactured by these top-notch brands.
• Sony Soundbar :
Soundbars from Sony boast a long lifespan as they achieve excellence in all aspects. From design to the very build of the soundbar, Sony soundbar does not cut corners or make compromises.
• Samsung Soundbar :
Samsung has a dominant presence in every domain of the electronics market in the country and soundbars are no exception. You can buy a Samsung soundbar without harbouring any second thoughts.
• LG Soundbar :
LG has an enviable collection of soundbars that will leave you impressed. LG soundbars incorporate the latest technologies, especially in the sphere of surround sound. You can invest in an LG soundbar to create a cinematic atmosphere at home.
• F&D Soundbar :
F&D (Fenda Audio) is an Indian company that has been functioning since 2005. F&D soundbars are accessible at reasonable prices. Therefore, they have garnered a loyal group of customers.
• boAt Soundbar :
boAt is another indigenous company that is turning heads in the sphere of audio devices. The brand provides stylish and top-quality products at affordable rates.
• Philips Soundbar :
Philips soundbars are popular among the consumers in the country. Given the brand’s reputation and penchant for innovation, Philips soundbars are highly sought-after models.
Soundbar Frequently Asked Questions
Que. How to connect a soundbar to a TV?
Ans. You can connect a soundbar to your TV using a USB, HDMI, or optical cable. Alternatively, you can wirelessly pair them if both devices happen to be Bluetooth-enabled. This would require you to go to the Settings menu and pair the two devices to start streaming.
Que. How to connect soundbar to tv with HDMI?
Ans. You have to plug one end of an HDMI cable into the HDMI IN port of your TV and the other into the ARC port of your soundbar to connect the two. Proceed to choose the soundbar as your preferred audio output device from the settings menu on your TV screen.
Que. Soundbar vs home theatre, which is better?
Ans. Home theatre systems are better because they can deliver rich surround sound experiences to the listeners. However, soundbars with subwoofers are also good options to consider for a cost-effective yet punchy bass experience.
Que. Which is the best soundbar in India?
Ans. Sony HT-S40R Real 5.1ch Dolby Audio Soundbar is the best soundbar in India.
Que. Where to buy the best soundbar?
Ans. The Bajaj Mall is the ideal destination to buy the best soundbar. Not only do you get to browse through the best-selling soundbar models on the Bajaj Mall, but you can also avail of its exclusive No Cost EMI provision when purchasing such a model.
Que. Which brand is best for the soundbar?
Ans. Samsung is the best brand for soundbars.
Que. Which soundbar is best under 10000?
Ans. If you're looking for a soundbar under Rs. 10,000, JBL SB110 is the best option available in the market.
Que. Are soundbars better than speakers?
Ans. Soundbars are better than the built-in speakers of your TV. However, their sound quality is not as premium as external home theatre speakers.