Speakers are a great addition to enhance your audio-visual experience. By connecting them to your TV and other types of input devices, you get an entirely elevated surround sound experience with boosted bass, crisper trebles and a level of clarity that the original source is not equipped to provide. While the former speakers came with a clutter of wires and were bulky in size, the modern-day Bluetooth speakers are wireless and highly portable. Moreover, they are easily connected to most TVs, tablets, smartphones and other Bluetooth enabled devices, providing high versatility.
Bluetooth Speakers with Price List 2022
The Bluetooth speaker price depends on many factors, such as the brand name, sound technology used, overall output, and other features such as voice effects and filters, among others. Here is a handy list of some of the best-selling Bluetooth speakers with their respective prices.
MODGET Mog111BT 20W 2.0 Bluetooth Soundbar (Black)
SoundBot SB526 Portable 4.1 Wireless Bluetooth Speaker (Black)
JBL Flip 3 Splash Proof 16 W Portable Blue Bluetooth Speaker
Blaupunkt SBW25 100 W Bluetooth Soundbar (Black,2.1 Channel)
Blaupunkt SBW03 Dolby Audio 160 W 2.1 Channel Bluetooth Soundbar (Black)
SBW150 with HDMI-ARC
Philips Speaker With Bluetooth Technology Black (SPA9120B/94)
JBL Xtreme 2 IPX7 Waterproof Portable Wireless Bluetooth Speaker (Green)
LG Bluetooth Speaker Black (OK55)
LG Bluetooth Speaker Black (OK75)
Top 10 Bluetooth Speakers in India
Before buying your Bluetooth speakers, you must carefully evaluate the options. With so many different speakers available in the market, you must determine your requirements and budget. The list provided above should offer some assistance in this regard. Moreover, we have provided the key features of all the 10 models mentioned in the list, as found below.
1. MODGET Mog111BT 20W 2.0 Bluetooth Soundbar (Black)
● You can consider this an entry-level Bluetooth soundbar that is cost-effective yet provides adequate performance.
● It is slim, easily movable and USB chargeable with an output of 20 W, making it perfect for carrying along on road trips.
● The options of connectivity via either USB or Bluetooth allow it to pair with legacy and modern devices.
2. SoundBot SB526 Portable 4.1 Wireless Bluetooth Speaker (Black)
● Ideally suited to be paired with smartphones or tablets, this SoundBot Bluetooth speaker comes with a passive subwoofer on both ends to provide dual impact.
● It is extremely popular with people to carry along on trips or for outdoor parties due to its long-lasting battery life and reinforced silicon cover for improved shock-resistant level for maximum portability.
● The addition of an inbuilt FM tuner helps you enjoy a new music source from your favourite radio stations.
3. JBL Flip 3 Splash Proof 16 W Portable Blue Bluetooth Speaker
● JBL is known for its trendy and smart speakers, which are available in several jazzy colours, and this Flip 3 model is no different.
● In addition to the 8 attractive colours, it also provides compact 16 W sound output that can go on for 8-10 hours without recharging the device.
● As the name suggests, its IPX5 rating makes it splash and dustproof. Hence, it can be conveniently placed on tabletops or poolsides to accompany your activity.
4. Blaupunkt SBW25 100 W Bluetooth Soundbar (Black,2.1 Channel)
● Blaupunkt is a brand that has a large fan following due to its German engineering, which is renowned for precision and quality.
● This model provides a 2.1 channel output of 100 W and remote control for easy operation.
● The wooden subwoofer enhances the bass, as wood enclosures are widely reputed to be the best form of managing sound without any distortion.
5. Blaupunkt SBW03 Dolby Audio 160 W 2.1 Channel Bluetooth Soundbar (Black)
● Another Blaupunkt model featured on the list is a testament to the brand’s popularity and superiority in the segment of Bluetooth speakers.
● This is a 2.1 channel device, but it provides 60 W more output than its predecessor, bringing the total to 160 W.
● The combination of Dolby Audio 3D Sound and Blaupunkt Equalizer Mode makes it one of the best selling soundbars from the brand.
6. SBW150 with HDMI-ARC
● The deep bass offered by the subwoofer of this Blaupunkt model helps provide a theatre-like experience right in your room.
● The multiple connectivity options like Bluetooth, USB, Aux-in and HDMI-ARC ports make it a versatile device that offers the convenience of adding various devices simultaneously and then conveniently changing listening modes through the remote.
● The audio output is 160 W.
7. Philips Speaker With Bluetooth Technology Black (SPA9120B/94)
● These 120 W speakers come in a tower structure with an appealing style and design.
● The overall setup includes two 8-inch satellite speakers, one 4-inch subwoofer and one 2.25-inch tweeter. This combination helps you hear each note in its entirety and flawlessly.
● To add a fun quotient, it also comes with a wireless karaoke microphone which is a great way to enjoy yourself with family and friends.
● This JBL speaker has one of the best battery lives in the segment of portable Bluetooth speakers.
● What adds to its portability is the IPX7 rating, making it highly resistant to water and dust, thus making it the perfect travel companion irrespective of the terrain.
● It also comes with built-in Google Assistant and Siri, thus making it convenient and compatible with Android and iOS-based phones.
9. LG Bluetooth Speaker Black (OK55)
● This model is also called LG XBOOM due to its powerful bass and impressive 500 W output.
● One of the unique aspects of this feature is that all the benefits of a multi-speaker setup come in a single attractive box with attractive lights and options of multiple sound effects and modes.
● You can become the star of your party by turning into a DJ using the Pro-DJ features of this speaker, which include a jog wheel, a turntable and a crossfader.
10. LG Bluetooth Speaker Black (OK75)
● The Bluetooth speaker prices are directly proportionate to the features they offer and the configurations they come with. That is why this popular model from LG is the most expensive on our list.
● This powerful all-in-one speaker gives a mammoth 1000 W sound output which is sure to rock any party you bring it to.
● It has all the features of its predecessor OK55, with further refinements in controls and more bass and punch to the output. It also comes with a wireless karaoke mic.
Why Choose the Bajaj Mall
Shopping is at its most convenient when done at the Bajaj Mall. It is extremely simple to compare the Bluetooth speaker prices and check out the configurations of different models. Having made your selection, you can then avail several exciting discounts and deals that the Bajaj Mall has to offer, with the most popular one being No Cost EMI. Using this option, you can break down the overall cost of your Bluetooth speaker into smaller and easily payable installments, which can be paid over a predefined term. This facility can be availed by using the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card.
How to Buy Bluetooth Speakers Online from Bajaj Mall
Shopping online on the Bajaj Mall comes laden with benefits and comfort. Apart from the lowest EMI option, you may also avail cashback offers and a zero down payment facility applicable on select products. All the applicable deals can be combined to make your purchase significantly more affordable. Use your registered mobile number to log onto the Bajaj Mall, add the model to the cart, use the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card, go through the repayment terms and purchase the speaker on No Cost EMI. It is that simple!